Childrens qpap suspension
Active ingredient (in each 5 ml = 1 tsp)
Acetaminophen, USP 160 mg
Pain reliever/ fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning:This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning:If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Otc - ask doctor section
Ask a doctor before use if your child hasliver disease
Otc - ask doctor/pharmacist section
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child istaking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- shake well before using
- mL = milliliter; tsp = teaspoonful
- find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
|Weight(lb)||Age(yr)||Dose(mL or tsp)|
|under 24||under 2 years||ask a doctor|
|24-35||2-3 years||5 mL (1 tsp)|
|36-47||4-5 years||7.5 mL (1 tsp)|
|48-59||6-8 years||10 mL (2 tsp)|
|60-71||9-10 years||12.5 mL (2 tsp)|
|72-95||11 years||15 mL (3 tsp)|
Attention:Specifically designed for use with enclosed measuring cup. Use only enclosed measuring cup to dose this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- each 5 mL (1 tsp) contains:sodium 2 mg
- store at 15 to 30C (59 to 86F)
You may report serious side effects to: 130 Vintage Drive, Huntsville, AL 35811.
butylparaben, citric acid, D&C red #33, FD&C red #40, flavors, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, hypromellose, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, xanthan gum
Spl unclassified section
Made in the
for Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
Huntsville, AL 35811
Rev. 3/15 R9
Ingredients and appearance - Product information
Childrens qpap suspension- Acetaminophen
|Product Type||HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||Item Code (Source)||NDC: 0603-0841|
|Route of Administration||Oral|
|Acetaminophen ( UNII: 362O9ITL9D)( Acetaminophen - UNII: 362O9ITL9D )||160 mgin 5 mL|
|Butylparaben||( UNII: 3QPI1U3FV8)|
|Citric acid monohydrate||( UNII: 2968PHW8QP)|
|D&c red no. 33||( UNII: 9DBA0SBB0L)|
|Fd&c red no. 40||( UNII: WZB9127XOA)|
|Glycerin||( UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)|
|High fructose corn syrup||( UNII: XY6UN3QB6S)|
|Hypromelloses||( UNII: 3NXW29V3WO)|
|Water||( UNII: 059QF0KO0R)|
|Sodium benzoate||( UNII: OJ245FE5EU)|
|Sorbitol||( UNII: 506T60A25R)|
|Xanthan gum||( UNII: TTV12P4NEE)|
|Marketing Category||Application Number or Monograph Citation||Territorial Authority||Marketing Start Date|
|OTC MONOGRAPH NOT FINAL||part343||USA|
Labeler - Qualitest Pharmaceuticals( 011103059)
|Qualitest Pharmaceuticals||011103059||MANUFACTURE( 0603-0841)|