Nighttime control lotion
Benzoyl Peroxide 5%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
Do not use if you
- have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
When using this product
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration
- at the same time as other topical acne medications, increased dryness or irritation is more likely to occur. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor
if irritation persists.
If pregnant or breastfeeding,ask a doctor before using.
Keep out of reach of children
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center Immediately.
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying Nighttime Control.
- Cover entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application every day, or every other day, gradually increasing to 2 or 3 times a day if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
If going outside apply a sunscreen after using this product.
Follow directions on sunscreen labeling. If sensitivity develops, discontinue use of both products and consult a doctor.
Water, hexyldecanol, methyl propanediol, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, cetereth-20, cetearyl glucoside, dimethicone, carbomer, tocopheryl acetate, allantoin, sodium hydroxide, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone
- Keep tightly closed
- Keep away from heat
Call toll-free (800) 630-4710
Ingredients and appearance - Product information
Nighttime control lotion- Benzoyl peroxide
|Product Type||HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||Item Code (Source)||NDC: 76458-333|
|Route of Administration||Topical|
|Benzoyl peroxide ( UNII: W9WZN9A0GM)( Benzoyl peroxide - UNII: W9WZN9A0GM )||50 mgin 1 mL|
|Water||( UNII: 059QF0KO0R)|
|Hexyldecanol||( UNII: 151Z7P1317)|
|Methylpropanediol||( UNII: N8F53B3R4R)|
|Cetostearyl alcohol||( UNII: 2DMT128M1S)|
|Glyceryl 1-stearate||( UNII: 258491E1RZ)|
|Peg-100 stearate||( UNII: YD01N1999R)|
|Cetearyl glucoside||( UNII: 09FUA47KNA)|
|Dimethicone||( UNII: 92RU3N3Y1O)|
|.alpha.-tocopherol acetate||( UNII: 9E8X80D2L0)|
|Allantoin||( UNII: 344S277G0Z)|
|Caprylyl glycol||( UNII: 00YIU5438U)|
|Hexylene glycol||( UNII: KEH0A3F75J)|
|Methylisothiazolinone||( UNII: 229D0E1QFA)|
|Sodium hydroxide||( UNII: 55X04QC32I)|
|Polyoxyl 20 cetostearyl ether||( UNII: YRC528SWUY)|
|Carbomer interpolymer type a (allyl sucrose crosslinked)||( UNII: 59TL3WG5CO)|
|Marketing Category||Application Number or Monograph Citation||Territorial Authority||Marketing Start Date|
|OTC monograph final||part333D||USA|
Labeler - Circadia by Dr Pugliese, Inc.( 013694423)
Package/label principal display panel
Nighttime Control Benzoyl Peroxide Lotion
Advanced Professional Skincare
2 fl oz (59 ml)
Circadia by Dr. Pugliese, Inc.
8371 Route 183 Bethel, PA 19507