Nwc21 natural sun protectorspf50 cream
Otc - active ingredient section
Active Ingredient:TITANIUM DIOXIDE
Inactive ingredient section
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butylene Glycol, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine,
Isoamyl p-Methoxycinnamate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Aluminum Stearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Microcrystalline Wax, Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyglutamic Acid, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Fragrance
When you use or do leisure, apply reasonable amount on your body exposed to UV including face, neck, arms, and legs at your finishing step of basic makeup.
Take more frequent reapplication for longtime outdoor activities.
Notice for use:
1. Discontinue if the following symptom appears and consult with dermatologist for the continuos problem of use.
1) Discontinue use if redness, rash, irritation or tingling appears.
2) Discontinue if the above symptom appears by a direct sunlight on the applied part.
2. Avoid the part for a cut, eczema or dermatitis.
3. Please note for keeping and handling.
1) To keep the freshness, please close the lid after the use.
2) Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children.
3) Do not store this product in a place of high or low temperature. Do not expose it to the direct sunlight.
4) Be careful, it may be slipper when contact with the product.
5) Be careful not to make contacts with clothes.
6) Be careful not to give a shock since the container may be broken and get injured.
7) UV cutoff rating and SPF rating A of this product was measured in accordance with UV cutoff rating effect and methods examined by Korea Food and Drug Administration.
Ingredients and appearance - Product information
Nwc21 natural sun protectorspf50 cream- Titanium dioxide
|Product Type||HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||Item Code (Source)||NDC: 45167-040|
|Route of Administration||Cutaneous|
|Titanium dioxide ( UNII: 15FIX9V2JP)( Titanium - UNII: D1JT611TNE )||2.10 mLin 60 mL|
|Marketing Category||Application Number or Monograph Citation||Territorial Authority||Marketing Start Date|
|OTC monograph final||part352||USA|