Nite timecold and flu relief capsule, liquid filled
Active ingredients (in each softgel)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:
- sore throat
- minor achesand pains
- runny nose and sneezing
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Liver warning:This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning:If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days,is accompanied orfollowed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult adoctor promptly.
Do not use
- to make a child sleep
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinsons disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (seeOverdose warning)
- do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 softgels with water every 6 hours
- swallow whole; do not crush, chew, or dissolve
- children under 12 years: do not use
- when using other day time or nitetime products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
- store at room temperature 15-30C (59-86F)
- avoid excessive heat
D&C yellow #10, edible white ink, FD&C blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan,sorbitol
Questions or comments?
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Ingredients and appearance - Product information
Nite timecold and flu relief capsule, liquid filled- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, doxylamine succinate
|Product Type||HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||Item Code (Source)||NDC: 49348-741|
|Route of Administration||Oral|
|Acetaminophen ( UNII: 362O9ITL9D)( Acetaminophen - UNII: 362O9ITL9D )||325 mgin 1|
|Dextromethorphan hydrobromide ( UNII: 9D2RTI9KYH)( Dextromethorphan - UNII: 7355X3ROTS )||15 mgin 1|
|Doxylamine succinate ( UNII: V9BI9B5YI2)( Doxylamine - UNII: 95QB77JKPL )||6.25 mgin 1|
|D&c yellow no. 10||( UNII: 35SW5USQ3G)|
|Fd&c blue no. 1||( UNII: H3R47K3TBD)|
|Gelatin||( UNII: 2G86QN327L)|
|Glycerin||( UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)|
|Polyethylene glycol, unspecified||( UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A)|
|Povidone||( UNII: FZ989GH94E)|
|Propylene glycol||( UNII: 6DC9Q167V3)|
|Water||( UNII: 059QF0KO0R)|
|Sorbitan||( UNII: 6O92ICV9RU)|
|Sorbitol||( UNII: 506T60A25R)|
|Marketing Category||Application Number or Monograph Citation||Territorial Authority||Marketing Start Date|
|OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL||part341||USA|
Labeler - McKesson (Sunmark)( 177667227)
Principal display panel
COMPARE TO VICKS® NYQUIL® LIQUICAPS®ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Nite Time Cold & Flu Relief
Relieves cold and flu symptoms so you can rest
Pain reliever, Fever reducer, Cough suppressant, Antihistamine
aches, fever, sore throat... ACETAMINOPHEN
sneezing, runny nose...DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE
Another Quality Product Distributed by McKesson
One Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
TAMPER EVIDENT:DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, owner of the registered trademark Vicks® NyQuil® LiquiCaps®.