Robitussin cough and cold d liquid
Active ingredients (in each 5 ml tsp)
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 10 mg
Guaifenesin, USP 100 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCl, USP 30 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
- temporarily relieves these symptoms occurring with a cold:
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Do not use
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinsons disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
When using this product do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
|adults and children 12 years and over||2 teaspoons every 4 hours|
|children under 12 years||do not use|
- each teaspoon contains :sodium 2 mg
- store at 20-25C (68-77F)
- dosage cup provided
anhydrous citric acid, artificial & natural flavor, FD&C red no. 40, glycerin, lactic acid, menthol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution
Questions or comments?
call weekdays from 9 AM to 5 PM EST at 1-800-762-4675
Ingredients and appearance - Product information
Robitussin cough and cold d liquid- Dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, pseudoephedrine hcl
|Product Type||HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||Item Code (Source)||NDC: 0031-8704|
|Route of Administration||Oral|
|Dextromethorphan hydrobromide ( UNII: 9D2RTI9KYH)( Dextromethorphan - UNII: 7355X3ROTS )||10 mgin 5 mL|
|Guaifenesin ( UNII: 495W7451VQ)( Guaifenesin - UNII: 495W7451VQ )||100 mgin 5 mL|
|Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride ( UNII: 6V9V2RYJ8N)( Pseudoephedrine - UNII: 7CUC9DDI9F )||30 mgin 5 mL|
|Color||RED (clear red syrup)|
|Marketing Category||Application Number or Monograph Citation||Territorial Authority||Marketing Start Date|
|OTC monograph final||part341||USA|
Labeler - Richmond Division of Wyeth LLC, a subsidiary of Pfizer Inc.( 829390827)
|Richmond Division of Wyeth LLC, a subsidiary of Pfizer Inc.||829390827||MANUFACTURE(), ANALYSIS()|
The product packaging shown below represents a sample of that currently in use. Additional packaging may also be available.
See Labeling Information
Robitussin Cough & Cold D
DEXTROMETHORPHAN HBr (Cough Suppressant)
PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HCl (Nasal Decongestant)
For Ages 12 & Over
8 FL OZ (237 mL)
Choosing the right product is important. Robitussin has different products for adults and for children.
Ages 12 & Over
Ages Under 12
Use as directed
DOSAGE CUP INCLUDED
Wyeth Consumer Healthcare
Madison, NJ 07940 U.S.A.
For most recent product information, visit www.robitussin.com
PARENTS: Learn about teen medicine abuse
Packaged with Tamper-Evident bottle cap. Do Not Use if breakable ring is separated or missing.