Short term oral care system kit
Aids in the removal of secretions associated with sore mouth
Indications & usage section
Do not use:
- For more than 7 days unless told to do so by a doctor.
- Avoid Swallowing.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- Swelling, rash or fever develops.
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens.
Otc - keep out of reach of children section
Keep out of reach of children.
If more than used for debriding is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & administration section
- Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Adults and children 3 years and over: rinse mouth for approx. one minute with 1/2 Tbsp. Instruct to expectorate.
- Children under 12 yeras of age: supervise use.
- Children under 3 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.
Water, menthol flavor, polysorbate 80, phosphoric acid, sodium saccharin, Blue 1 (CI42090), Yellow 6 (CI15985)
Call toll free 800-323-2220
Spl unclassified section
MADE IN U.S.A.
NOT MADE WITH NATURAL RUBBER LATEX
Ingredients and appearance - Product information
Short term oral care system kit- Hydrogen peroxide
|Product Type||HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||Item Code (Source)||NDC: 53462-024|
|Route of Administration||Buccal|
|Marketing Category||Application Number or Monograph Citation||Territorial Authority||Marketing Start Date|
Labeler - Sage Products LLC( 054326178)
|Sage Products LLC||054326178||manufacture( 53462-024, 53462-075)|