Spl unclassified section
Active ingredients (in each tablet)
Active ingredients (in each 5 mL tsp)
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP20 mg
Guaifenesin, USP100 mg
Phenylephrine HCl, USP10 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr, USPCough suppressant
Phenylephrine HCl, USPNasal decongestant
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
- temporarily relieves these symptoms occurring with a cold :
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Do not use
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if
you are taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant.
When using this product do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 to 2 teaspoons every 4 hours|
|children under12 years of age||do not use|
benzoic acid, Bitter Masking agent, citric acid, D&C Red #33, edetate disodium, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium citrate dihydrate, sorbitol solution and strawberry flavor.
Questions or comments?
Call (866) 468-2419
Operation Hours: Monday Friday 8 AM 4 PM ET
Ingredients and appearance - Product information
Endacon liquid- Dextromethorphan hydrobromide / guaifenesin / phenylephrine hydrochloride
|Product Type||HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||Item Code (Source)||NDC: 28595-701|
|Route of Administration||Oral|
|Dextromethorphan hydrobromide ( UNII: 9D2RTI9KYH)( Dextromethorphan - UNII: 7355X3ROTS )||20 mgin 5 mL|
|Guaifenesin ( UNII: 495W7451VQ)( Guaifenesin - UNII: 495W7451VQ )||100 mgin 5 mL|
|Phenylephrine hydrochloride ( UNII: 04JA59TNSJ)( Phenylephrine - UNII: 1WS297W6MV )||10 mgin 5 mL|
|Benzoic acid||( UNII: 8SKN0B0MIM)|
|Citric acid monohydrate||( UNII: 2968PHW8QP)|
|D&c red no. 33||( UNII: 9DBA0SBB0L)|
|Edetate disodium||( UNII: 7FLD91C86K)|
|Glycerin||( UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)|
|Propylene glycol||( UNII: 6DC9Q167V3)|
|Water||( UNII: 059QF0KO0R)|
|Sodium citrate||( UNII: 1Q73Q2JULR)|
|Sorbitol||( UNII: 506T60A25R)|
|Marketing Category||Application Number or Monograph Citation||Territorial Authority||Marketing Start Date|
|OTC monograph final||part341||USA|
Labeler - Allegis Pharmaceuticals, LLC( 792272861)
|Allegis Pharmaceuticals, LLC||792272861||MANUFACTURE( 28595-701)|
Package label.principal display panel