Night time cold max liquid
Active ingredients (in each15 mL)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these common cold/flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- nasal congestion
- runny nose and sneezing
- sinus congestion and pressure
- helps clear nasal passages
- relieves cough to help you sleep
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning:This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert:acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning:If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dose
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning:In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- mL = milliliter
|adults and children 12 years and over
|children under 12 years
||ask a doctor
- each 15 mL contains: sodium 5 mg
- store at 20-25C (68-77F). Do not refrigerate.
- do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken
- see back label for lot number and expiration date
alcohol, anhydrous citric acid, FD & C Blue #1, flavor, glycerin, menthol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose
Questions or comments?
DO NOT USE WITH OTHER MEDICINES CONTAINING ACETAMINOPHEN
DISTRIBUTED BY DOLGENCORP, LLC
100 MISSION RIDGE
GOODLETTSVILLE, TN 37072
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
Ingredients and appearance - Product information
Night time cold max liquid- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, doxylamine succinate, phenylephrine hydrochloride
|Product Type||Human OTC Drug Label||Item Code (Source)||NDC: 55910-997|
|Route of Administration||Oral|
|Acetaminophen ( UNII: 362O9ITL9D)( Acetaminophen - UNII: 362O9ITL9D )||325 mgin 15 mL|
|Dextromethorphan hydrobromide ( UNII: 9D2RTI9KYH)( Dextromethorphan - UNII: 7355X3ROTS )||10 mgin 15 mL|
|Doxylamine succinate ( UNII: V9BI9B5YI2)( Doxylamine - UNII: 95QB77JKPL )||6.25 mgin 15 mL|
|Phenylephrine hydrochloride ( UNII: 04JA59TNSJ)( Phenylephrine - UNII: 1WS297W6MV )||5 mgin 15 mL|
|Alcohol||( UNII: 3K9958V90M)|
|Anhydrous citric acid||( UNII: XF417D3PSL)|
|Fd&c blue no. 1||( UNII: H3R47K3TBD)|
|Peppermint||( UNII: V95R5KMY2B)|
|Glycerin||( UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)|
|Menthol, unspecified form||( UNII: L7T10EIP3A)|
|Propylene glycol||( UNII: 6DC9Q167V3)|
|Water||( UNII: 059QF0KO0R)|
|Sodium benzoate||( UNII: OJ245FE5EU)|
|Sorbitol||( UNII: 506T60A25R)|
|Sucralose||( UNII: 96K6UQ3ZD4)|
|Color||BLUE (Blue to greenish blue)||Flavor||PEPPERMINT|
|Marketing Category||Application Number or Monograph Citation||Territorial Authority||Marketing Start Date|
|OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL||part341||USA|
Labeler - Dolgencorp, LLC( 068331990)
|Dolgencorp, LLC||068331990||MANUFACTURE( 55910-997)|
Package label-principal display panel 8 fl oz (240 ml bottle)
DG TM| health
Compare to the active ingredients of Tylenol ®Cold Max Nighttime *
Acetaminophen - Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Dextromethorphan HBr - Cough Suppressant
Doxylamine Succinate - Antihistamine
Phenylephrine HCl - Nasal Decongestant
- Head + Body Aches
- Fever + Sore Throat
- Nasal Congestion
- Runny Nose
Cool Blast Flavor
8 FL OZ (240 mL)
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SHRINKBAND IS MISSING OR BROKEN.