Aurophen regular strength tablet
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Acetaminophen USP325 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- the common cold
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning:This product contains acetaminophen.
Severe liver damage may occur if
- adult takes more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert:acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions.
Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you areallergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if the user has
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 years
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning:In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away(1-800-222-1222)
Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
|adults and children 12 years and over
|children 6-11 years
|children under 6 years
||ask a doctor
- store at 20 to 25C (68 to 77F)
- do not use if carton is opened, or seal under cap is torn or missing.
colloidal silicon dioxide, hydroxypropyl cellulose, magnesium stearate, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, talc
Questions or comments?
DO NOT USE WITH OTHER MEDICINES CONTAINING ACETAMINOPHEN
Distributed by:Aurohealth LLC.
2572 Brunswick Pike, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Ingredients and appearance - Product information
Aurophen regular strength tablet- Acetaminophen
|Product Type||Human OTC Drug Label||Item Code (Source)||NDC: 58602-754|
|Route of Administration||Oral|
|Acetaminophen ( UNII: 362O9ITL9D)( Acetaminophen - UNII: 362O9ITL9D )||325 mgin 1|
|Silicon dioxide||( UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4)|
|Hydroxypropyl cellulose (1600000 wamw)||( UNII: RFW2ET671P)|
|Magnesium stearate||( UNII: 70097M6I30)|
|Starch, corn||( UNII: O8232NY3SJ)|
|Sodium starch glycolate type a potato||( UNII: 5856J3G2A2)|
|Talc||( UNII: 7SEV7J4R1U)|
|Color||WHITE (White to off White)||Shape||ROUND|
|Marketing Category||Application Number or Monograph Citation||Territorial Authority||Marketing Start Date|
|OTC MONOGRAPH NOT FINAL||part343||USA|
Labeler - Aurohealth LLC( 078728447)
|Aurohealth LLC||078728447||MANUFACTURE( 58602-754)|
Package label-principal display panel 325 mg (100 tablets bottle)
Compare to the active ingredient in Tylenol ®Regular Strength tablets *
See Warnings Information & Directions
Acetaminophen Tablets 325 mg
Pain reliever/Fever reducer