Plagentra mothers belly oil
Active Ingredient: Allantoin 0.5%
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfome) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Copper Tripeptide-1, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Palmitoyl pentapeptide-4
Purpose: Skin Protectant
1. Stop using the product and go to a doctor immediately if one of the following symptoms occurs. If immediate care is not sought, the symptoms may worsen :
1) Itching, redness, swelling, rash, etc. 2) If one of the symptoms above occurs due to direct sunlight.
2. Do not apply the product to wounds or skin with dermatitis such as eczema.
3. Storage and Handling, 1) Keep the lid closed after use. 2) Keep the product out of children's reach. 3) Keep away from direct sunlight, do not store at high or low temperature.
Keep out of reach of children
keep out of reach of babies and children.
Indications & usage
Indication and usage:
1) Tighten the lid after using it. 2) Don't keep it in the place where the temperature is extremely hot or low and exposed to the direct sunlight. 3) Use it in the morning or evening after shower.
Dosage & administration
Dosage and administration:
Massage the Belly Oil into the stretch marks and the surrounding area.
Ingredients and appearance - Product information
Plagentra mothers belly oil- Allantoin
|Product Type||HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||Item Code (Source)||NDC: 68988-030|
|Route of Administration||Topical|
|Allantoin ( UNII: 344S277G0Z)( Allantoin - UNII: 344S277G0Z )||0.75 mgin 150 mL|
|Ethylhexyl palmitate||( UNII: 2865993309)|
|Grape seed oil||( UNII: 930MLC8XGG)|
|Marketing Category||Application Number or Monograph Citation||Territorial Authority||Marketing Start Date|
|OTC monograph final||part347||USA|
Labeler - C.A Pharm Co., Ltd.( 688198385)
|C.A Pharm Co., Ltd.||688198385||manufacture( 68988-030)|