Herbon orange tingle lozenge
Spl unclassified section
Active ingredient (per drop)
For the temporary relief of:
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold.
- Occasional minor sore throat pain, irritation and sore mouth
Otc - do not use section
Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, rash, swelling, or vomiting may be serious. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. Consult a physician promptly. Do not use more than 2 days. Do not administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a physician.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough associated with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 2 days
Otc - pregnancy or breast feeding section
If pregnant or breast-feeding,ask a health professional before use.
Otc - keep out of reach of children section
Keep out of reach of children - beware of accidental ingestion.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: allow lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth. May be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a physician. Children under 3 years of age: consult a physician.
Bee Propolis, Citric Acid, Corn Syrup, Echinacea Angustifolia, Echinacea Purpurea, Licorice Root, Natural Flavor, Sugar.
Ingredients and appearance - Product information
Herbon orange tingle lozenge- Mentol, echinacea purpurea, and licorice
|Product Type||HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||Item Code (Source)||NDC: 44597-5350|
|Route of Administration||Oral|
|Menthol ( UNII: L7T10EIP3A)( Menthol - UNII: L7T10EIP3A )||5 mgin 1|
|Echinacea purpurea ( UNII: QI7G114Y98)( Echinacea purpurea - UNII: QI7G114Y98 )||250 mgin 1|
|Licorice ( UNII: 61ZBX54883)( Licorice - UNII: 61ZBX54883 )||3 mgin 1|
|Citric acid monohydrate||( UNII: 2968PHW8QP)|
|Sucrose||( UNII: C151H8M554)|
|Corn syrup||( UNII: 9G5L16BK6N)|
|Marketing Category||Application Number or Monograph Citation||Territorial Authority||Marketing Start Date|
|OTC monograph final||part341||USA|
Labeler - Purity Life Division of SunOpta Co.( 243105843)
Principal display panel - 18 lozenge bag
herbal cough drops
Soothing & Delicious
Menthol - Cough Suppressant /
18 DropsNet Wt 2.1oz (62g)