Infants pain and fever suspension
(in each 5 mL)
Acetaminophen, USP 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
Liver warning:This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
Allergy alert:acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning:if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctor.
- for more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Ask a doctor before use if your child has
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product
do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
Stop using and ask a doctor if
- symptoms do not improve
- new symptoms occur
- pain or fever persists or gets worse
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning:In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- shake well before using
- mL = milliliter
- find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- use only enclosed syringe designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- remove bottle cap and insert syringe tip through opening at top of the bottle
- tip bottle upside down and draw medicine into the syringe
- fill to dose level
- dispense liquid slowly into childs mouth, toward inner cheek
- repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance
|* or as directed by a doctor|
||under 2 years
||ask a doctor
Attention:use only enclosed syringe specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- each 5 mL contains:sodium 6 mg
- store at 20-25C (68-77F)
- do not use if printed bottle body wrap is broken or missing
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
anhydrous citric acid, butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, D&C red no #33, FD&C blue no #1, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, xanthan gum
Questions or comments?
1 - 855 - 274 - 4122
Distributed by:Discount Drug Mart
211 Commerce Drive, Medina, OH 44256
Ingredients and appearance - Product information
Infants pain and fever suspension- Acetaminophen
|Product Type||Human OTC Drug Label||Item Code (Source)||NDC: 53943-019|
|Route of Administration||Oral|
|Acetaminophen ( UNII: 362O9ITL9D)( Acetaminophen - UNII: 362O9ITL9D )||160 mgin 5 mL|
|Anhydrous citric acid||( UNII: XF417D3PSL)|
|Butylparaben||( UNII: 3QPI1U3FV8)|
|Carboxymethylcellulose sodium, unspecified form||( UNII: K679OBS311)|
|D&c red no. 33||( UNII: 9DBA0SBB0L)|
|Fd&c blue no. 1||( UNII: H3R47K3TBD)|
|Grape||( UNII: 6X543N684K)|
|Glycerin||( UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)|
|High fructose corn syrup||( UNII: XY6UN3QB6S)|
|Microcrystalline cellulose||( UNII: OP1R32D61U)|
|Propylene glycol||( UNII: 6DC9Q167V3)|
|Water||( UNII: 059QF0KO0R)|
|Sodium benzoate||( UNII: OJ245FE5EU)|
|Sorbitol||( UNII: 506T60A25R)|
|Sucralose||( UNII: 96K6UQ3ZD4)|
|Xanthan gum||( UNII: TTV12P4NEE)|
|Color||PURPLE (Purple to reddish purple)||Flavor||GRAPE|
|Marketing Category||Application Number or Monograph Citation||Territorial Authority||Marketing Start Date|
|OTC MONOGRAPH NOT FINAL||part343||USA|
Labeler - DISCOUNT DRUG MART( 047741335)
|DISCOUNT DRUG MART||047741335||MANUFACTURE( 53943-019)|
Package label-principal display panel 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Compare to Infants
TYLENOL ®Oral Suspension
PAIN & FEVER
160 mg per 5 mL
Pain Reliever & Fever Reducer
- Alcohol Free
- Aspirin Free
- Ibuprofen Free
- Gluten Free
1 FL OZ (30 mL)
Use ONLY enclosed syringe