Badger unscented broad spectrum spf 30 sunscreen cream
Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions ), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only.
Do not use
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For full protection, apply liberally (2 mg/cm 2of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. Reapply:
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of15or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
*Helianthus Annuus ( Sunflower) Oil, *Cera Alba ( Beeswax), *Hippophae Rhamnoides ( Seabuckthorn) CO 2Extract, Tocopherol ( Sunflower Vitamin E).
Store at temperatures below 90F.
Ingredients and appearance - Product information
Badger unscented broad spectrum spf 30 sunscreen cream- Zinc oxide
|Product Type||HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||Item Code (Source)||NDC: 51514-0251|
|Route of Administration||Topical|
|Zinc oxide ( UNII: SOI2LOH54Z)( Zinc oxide - UNII: SOI2LOH54Z )||18.75 gin 100 mL|
|Sunflower oil||( UNII: 3W1JG795YI)|
|Yellow wax||( UNII: 2ZA36H0S2V)|
|Hippophae rhamnoides fruit||( UNII: AVL0R9111T)|
|Tocopherol||( UNII: R0ZB2556P8)|
|Marketing Category||Application Number or Monograph Citation||Territorial Authority||Marketing Start Date|
|OTC monograph final||part352||USA|
Labeler - Autumn Harp, Inc.( 064187883)
|Autumn Harp, Inc.||064187883||manufacture( 51514-0251)|
Principal display panel