Kroger nitetime flu plus severe cold and cough powder, for solution
Spl unclassified section
Otc - active ingredient section
Otc - purpose section
|Active ingredients (in each packet)||Purposes|
|Acetaminophen 650 mg||Pain reliever/fever reducer|
|Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25 mg||Antihistamine/cough suppressant|
|Phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg||Nasal decongestant|
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold:
- minor aches and pains
- minor sore throat pain
- nasal and sinus congestion
- runny nose
- itchy nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- temporarily reduces fever
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- in a child under 4 years of age
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- a sodium-restricted diet
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema, asthma or chronic bronchitis
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
Otc - ask doctor/pharmacist section
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you aretaking
- sedatives or tranquilizers
- the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- symptoms do not get better or worsen
- pain, cough or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- cough comes back or occurs with fever, rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - pregnancy or breast feeding section
If pregnant or breast-feeding,ask a heath care professional before use.
Otc - keep out of reach of children section
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than directed
- take every 4 hours; do not take more than 5 packets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
Age Dose children under 4 years of age do not use children 4 to under 12 years of age do not use unless directed by a doctor adults and children 12 years of age and over one packet
- dissolve contents of one packet into 8 oz. hot water: sip while hot. Consume entire drink within 10-15 minutes.
- if using a microwave, add contents of one packet to 8 oz. of cool water: stir briskly before and after heating. Do not overheat.
- each packet contains:potassium 4 mg, sodium 27 mg
- phenylketonurics:contains phenylalanine 34 mg per packet
- store at controlled room temperature 20-25C (68-77F). Protect product from heat and moisture.
acesulfame potassium, aspartame, citric acid anhydrous, D&C yellow no. 10, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, flavors, maltodextrin, sodium citrate anhydrous, sucrose, and pregelatinized starch.
Questions or comments?
Spl unclassified section
THE KROGER CO.
CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
Ingredients and appearance - Product information
Kroger nitetime flu plus severe cold and cough powder, for solution- Acetaminophen, diphenhydramine hydrochloride, and phenylephrine hydrochloride
|Product Type||HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||Item Code (Source)||NDC: 30142-113|
|Route of Administration||Oral|
|Acetaminophen ( UNII: 362O9ITL9D)( Acetaminophen - UNII: 362O9ITL9D )||650 mgin 1|
|Diphenhydramine hydrochloride ( UNII: TC2D6JAD40)( Diphenhydramine - UNII: 8GTS82S83M )||25 mgin 1|
|Phenylephrine hydrochloride ( UNII: 04JA59TNSJ)( Phenylephrine - UNII: 1WS297W6MV )||10 mgin 1|
|Acesulfame potassium||( UNII: 23OV73Q5G9)|
|Aspartame||( UNII: Z0H242BBR1)|
|Anhydrous citric acid||( UNII: XF417D3PSL)|
|D&c yellow no. 10||( UNII: 35SW5USQ3G)|
|Fd&c blue no. 1||( UNII: H3R47K3TBD)|
|Fd&c red no. 40||( UNII: WZB9127XOA)|
|Maltodextrin||( UNII: 7CVR7L4A2D)|
|Anhydrous trisodium citrate||( UNII: RS7A450LGA)|
|Sucrose||( UNII: C151H8M554)|
|Marketing Category||Application Number or Monograph Citation||Territorial Authority||Marketing Start Date|
|OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL||part341||USA|
Labeler - Kroger Company( 006999528)
Principal display panel - 6 packet carton
COMPARE TOthe active ingredients of
NIGHTTIME SEVERE COLD & COUGH*See side panel
SEE NEW WARNINGS
INFORMATION & DIRECTIONS
FROM OUR FAMILY
Flu + Severe
Cold & Cough
Acetaminophen,Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Diphenhydramine HCl, Antihistamine/Cough Suppressant
Phenylephrine HCl, Nasal Decongestant
- Nasal Congestion
- Sore Throat Pain
- Runny Nose
- Body Ache
WHITE TEA FLAVORS