Hydrogen peroxide3 percent liquid
Hydrogen peroxide 3%
First aid antiseptic/oral debriding agent
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- aids in the removal of phlegm, mucus, or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth
For external use only.
Do not use
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than one week
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- swelling, rash, or fever develops
- the condition persists or gets worse
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
For use as a first aid antiseptic:
- clean affected area
- if bandaged, let dry first
- apply small amount of product on affected area 1-3 times a day
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
For use as an oral debriding agent (oral rinse):
adults and children 2 years of age and over:
- mix with an equal amount of water
- swish around in the mouth over affected area for at least 1 minute and then spit it out. Do not swallow.
- use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or doctor
- children under 12 yearsshould be supervised in the use of this product
- children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor or dentist
- keep tightly closed and in a dark place at room temperature
- do not shake bottle. Hold away from face when opening
Ingredients and appearance - Product information
Hydrogen peroxide3 percent liquid- Hydrogen peroxide
|Product Type||HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||Item Code (Source)||NDC: 18027-268|
|Route of Administration||Topical|
|Hydrogen peroxide ( UNII: BBX060AN9V)( Hydrogen peroxide - UNII: BBX060AN9V )||2.65 mLin 100 mL|
|Water||( UNII: 059QF0KO0R)|
|#||Item Code||Package Description||Marketing Start Date|
|1||NDC: 18027-268-16||473mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC||2016/07/31|
|Marketing Category||Application Number or Monograph Citation||Territorial Authority||Marketing Start Date|
|OTC MONOGRAPH NOT FINAL||part356||USA||2016/07/31|
Labeler - American Consumer Products, LLC( 858427334)
Principal display panel
3% H 2O 2USP
- For treatment of minor cuts and abrasions.
- For use as a gargle or rinse.
FL. OZ. (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Exclusively Distributed by:
©American Consumer Products, LLC
Los Angeles, CA, U.S.A.
Questions or comments? Call 1-888-227-4050