Alavert allergy sinus d-12 tablet, film coated, extended release
Active ingredients (in each tablet)
Loratadine 5 mg
Pseudoephedrine sulfate 120 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other respiratory allergies
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product do not take more than directed.
Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet
|adults and children 12 years and over
||1 tablet every 12 hours; not more than 2 tablets in 24 hours|
|children under 12 years of age||ask a doctor|
|consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains:calcium 30 mg
- store between 15 and 25C (59 and 77F)
- keep in a dry place
croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, pharmaceutical ink, povidone, titanium dioxide
Questions or comments?
Call weekdays from 9 AM to 5 PM EST at 1-800-ALAVERT (1-800-252-8378)
Ingredients and appearance - Product information
Alavert allergy sinus d-12 tablet, film coated, extended release- Loratadine, pseudoephedrine sulfate
|Product Type||HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||Item Code (Source)||NDC: 54868-3484|
|Route of Administration||Oral|
|Loratadine ( UNII: 7AJO3BO7QN)( Loratadine - UNII: 7AJO3BO7QN )||5 mgin 1|
|Pseudoephedrine sulfate ( UNII: Y9DL7QPE6B)( Pseudoephedrine - UNII: 7CUC9DDI9F )||120 mgin 1|
|Croscarmellose sodium||( UNII: M28OL1HH48)|
|Calcium phosphate, dibasic, anhydrous||( UNII: L11K75P92J)|
|Hypromelloses||( UNII: 3NXW29V3WO)|
|Lactose monohydrate||( UNII: EWQ57Q8I5X)|
|Magnesium stearate||( UNII: 70097M6I30)|
|Povidone||( UNII: FZ989GH94E)|
|Titanium dioxide||( UNII: 15FIX9V2JP)|
|Color||WHITE (white to off-white)||Score||1|
|Shape||ROUND (round shape and an extra deep convex)||Size||14 mm|
|Marketing Category||Application Number or Monograph Citation||Territorial Authority||Marketing Start Date|
Labeler - Physicians Total Care, Inc.( 194123980)
|Physicians Total Care, Inc.||194123980||relabel( 54868-3484)|
The product packaging shown below represents a sample of that currently in use. Additional packaging may also be available.
SEE COLD USE
ALAVERT D-12 HOUR allergy & sinus
Pseudoephedrine Sulfate 120mg/Nasal Decongestant
*When taken as directed. See DRUG FACTSPanel.
Allergy & Sinus Relief
- Runny Nose
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Nasal Congestion
- Sinus Pressure
Cold Symptom Relief for
- Nasal Congestion
- Sinus Pressure
Compare to Claritin & SAVE!
Claritin is a registered trademark of Schering Corporation
12 Extended Release Tablets
For most recent product information, visit www.alavert.com
Wyeth Consumer Healthcare
Madison, NJ 07940
EACH TABLET IS BLISTER SEALED. DO NOT USE IF SEAL IS BROKEN.
Additional barcode labeling by:
Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74146