Urinary pain relief tablet
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride 95 mg
provides temporary relief from urinary pain, burning, urgency and frequency associated with urinary tract infections.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- allergies to foods, preservatives, or dyes
- had a hypersensitive reaction to Phenazopyridine
Caution:Do not use this product if you have Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency unless approved by your physician.
When using this product
- stomach upset may occur, taking this product with or after meals may reduce stomach upset
- your urine will become reddish-orange in color. This is not harmful, but care should be taken to avoid staining clothing or other items
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your symptoms last for more than 2 days
- you suspect you are having an adverse reaction to the medication
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 tablets 3 times daily with or after meals as needed. Take with a full glass of water. Do not use for more than 2 days (12 tablets) without consulting a doctor.
- children under 12 years: do not use without consulting a doctor
- this product can interfere with laboratory tests including urine, glucose (sugar), and ketones tests
- this product may stain soft contact lenses and other items if handled after touching tablets
- store at room temperature 15-30C (59-86F) in a dry place and protect from light
- do not use if cellophane packet is torn or open
- *This product is not manufactured or distributed by Amerifit Brands, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Azo Standard®
lactose, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, pharmaceutical glaze, and sodium starch glycolate
Questions or comments?
Call toll free 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Ingredients and appearance - Product information
Urinary pain relief tablet- Phenazopyridine hydrochloride
|Product Type||HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||Item Code (Source)||NDC: 24385-013|
|Route of Administration||Oral|
|Phenazopyridine ( UNII: K2J09EMJ52)( Phenazopyridine - UNII: K2J09EMJ52 )||95 mgin 1|
|Anhydrous lactose||( UNII: 3SY5LH9PMK)|
|Magnesium silicate||( UNII: 9B9691B2N9)|
|Magnesium stearate||( UNII: 70097M6I30)|
|Cellulose, microcrystalline||( UNII: OP1R32D61U)|
|Shellac||( UNII: 46N107B71O)|
|Sodium starch glycolate type a corn||( UNII: AG9B65PV6B)|
|Color||RED (maroon)||Imprint Code||CPC64|
|Marketing Category||Application Number or Monograph Citation||Territorial Authority||Marketing Start Date|
|UNAPPROVED DRUG OTHER||USA|
Labeler - AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation (Good Neighbor Pharmacy) 24385( 007914906)
Principal display panel
Compare to AZO Standard® active ingredient*
Urinary Pain Relief
Phenazopyridine HCl, 95 mg
For Relief of Urinary Pain
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
Distributed By AmerisourceBergen
1300 Morris Drive, Chesterbrook, PA 19087