Gmc medical antioxidant and anti-aging treatment kit
Spl unclassified section
Zinc oxide 10.5%
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only
Otc - do not use section
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Otc - when using section
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - stop use section
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Otc - keep out of reach of children section
Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours, or after swimming, towel drying, heavy perspiration or showering.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Ask a doctor before using on infants under 6 months.
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease the risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
WATER/EAU, CYCLOMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYETHYLENE, PPG-3 MYRISTYL ETHER, PPG-3 MYRISTYL ETHER NEOHEPTANOATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, MICA, SILICA, POLYGLYCERYL-10 DECAOLEATE, GLYCERIN, ISODODECANE, DISTEARDIMONIUM, HECTORITE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, POLYGONUM AVICULARE EXTRACT, CASSIA ALATA (CANDLE TREE) LEAF EXTRACT, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN
Store at 59-86F (15-30C).
USA: 1 (800) 341-1531
CANADA: 1 (800) 361-1263
Ingredients and appearance - Product information
Gmc medical antioxidant and anti-aging treatment kit- Zinc oxide and octinoxate
|Product Type||HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||Item Code (Source)||NDC: 64127-154|
|Route of Administration||Topical|
|Marketing Category||Application Number or Monograph Citation||Territorial Authority||Marketing Start Date|
|OTC MONOGRAPH NOT FINAL||part352||USA||2014/02/10|
Labeler - Laboratoires dermo Cosmetik Inc( 249335480)
Principal display panel - kit carton
ANTIOXIDANT & ANTI-AGING TREATMENT
20% L-ASCORBIC ACID
TRAITEMENT ANTIOXYDANT & ANTI-GE