Aspirinenteric coated tablet, coated
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Aspirin 325 mg(NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- menstrual pain
- minor arthritis pain
- muscle pain
- or as recommended by a doctor
Reyes syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reyes syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert:Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use
if you have ever had an allergic reaction to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- any new symptoms appear
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of ageor over: take 1 to 2 tablets every 4 hours, while symptoms persist. Drink a full glass of water with each dose.
- do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 15-30C (59-86F)
corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, polysorbate 80, simethicone, sodium hydroxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, talc, titanium dioxide, triethyl citrate
Questions or comments?
Ingredients and appearance - Product information
Aspirinenteric coated tablet, coated- Aspirin
|Product Type||HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||Item Code (Source)||NDC: 11673-371|
|Route of Administration||Oral|
|Aspirin ( UNII: R16CO5Y76E)( Aspirin - UNII: R16CO5Y76E )||325 mgin 1|
|Starch, corn||( UNII: O8232NY3SJ)|
|Croscarmellose sodium||( UNII: M28OL1HH48)|
|D&c yellow no. 10||( UNII: 35SW5USQ3G)|
|Fd&c yellow no. 6||( UNII: H77VEI93A8)|
|Hypromelloses||( UNII: 3NXW29V3WO)|
|Methacrylic acid - methyl methacrylate copolymer (1:1)||( UNII: 74G4R6TH13)|
|Cellulose, microcrystalline||( UNII: OP1R32D61U)|
|Mineral oil||( UNII: T5L8T28FGP)|
|Polysorbate 80||( UNII: 6OZP39ZG8H)|
|Dimethicone||( UNII: 92RU3N3Y1O)|
|Sodium hydroxide||( UNII: 55X04QC32I)|
|Sodium lauryl sulfate||( UNII: 368GB5141J)|
|Talc||( UNII: 7SEV7J4R1U)|
|Titanium dioxide||( UNII: 15FIX9V2JP)|
|Triethyl citrate||( UNII: 8Z96QXD6UM)|
|Aluminum oxide||( UNII: LMI26O6933)|
|Marketing Category||Application Number or Monograph Citation||Territorial Authority||Marketing Start Date|
|OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL||part343||USA|
Labeler - TARGET Corporation( 006961700)
Principal display panel
Compare to active ingredient in Ecotrin®**
Enteric-coated AspirinTablets, 325 mg
aspirin regimen-pain reliever (NSAID)*
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by GlaxoSmithKline, owner of the registered trademark Ecotrin®.
Dist. by Target Corporation
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Product of U.S.A.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING