Rubbing alcohol70 percent isopropyl liquid
Active ingredient (by volume)
Isopropyl alcohol (70% conc.)
first aid antiseptic
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
- flammable, keep away from fire or flame
- if taken internally serious gastric disturbances will result
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- deep or puncture woods, animal bites or serious burns
When using this product
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition persists or gets worse
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily
- if bandaged, let dry first
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
Ingredients and appearance - Product information
Rubbing alcohol70 percent isopropyl liquid- Isopropyl alcohol
|Product Type||HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||Item Code (Source)||NDC: 55312-275|
|Route of Administration||Topical|
|Isopropyl alcohol ( UNII: ND2M416302)( Isopropyl alcohol - UNII: ND2M416302 )||70 mLin 100 mL|
|Water||( UNII: 059QF0KO0R)|
|#||Item Code||Package Description||Marketing Start Date|
|1||NDC: 55312-275-32||946mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC||2014/10/31|
|Marketing Category||Application Number or Monograph Citation||Territorial Authority||Marketing Start Date|
|OTC MONOGRAPH NOT FINAL||part333A||USA||2014/10/31|
Labeler - Western Family Foods, Inc.( 192166072)
Principal display panel
FIrst Aid Antiseptic
Proudly distributed by
Western FAmily Foods, Inc.
P.O Box 4057, Portland OR 97208 USA
Warning: Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
Questions or comments>
Monday-Friday 8AM-4PM PST
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF THE PRINTED SAFETY FOIL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.