Dermataf antifungal treatment solution
Dermataf antifungal treatmenttolnaftate 1%antifungal solution
- For effective treatment of most athlete's foot and ringworm
- Prevents the recurrence of most athlete's foot (dermatophytosis) with daily use.
For external use only.
Otc - do not use section
Do not use on children under 2 years of age.
Spl unclassified section
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Otc - when using section
When using this product for athlete's foot or ringworm:
If irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
When using this product for the prevention of athlete's foot:
If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Otc - do not use section
Do not use for diaper rash.
Otc - keep out of reach of children section
Keep out of reach of children.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- For athlete's foot: Pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks.
- If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- To prevent athlete's foot, clean the feet and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of the product to the feet once or twice daily (morning and night).
- Pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
Allantoin, Caprylic Triglycerides, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocomidopropyl betaine, Cocomidopropylamine Oxide, Dicaprlylate Dicaprate, Didecyldimonium Chloride, Epigallocatechin gallate, Isopropryl palmitate, Phemerol Chloride, Polyquaternium 37, PP G-1 Trideceth-6, Propylene Glycol, Quaternium-15, Water
Manufactured for: dermataf, inc.
Lake Forest, CA 92630
Made in U.S.A
Questions or comments?
Monday thru Friday
8:00am to 5:00pm Western Time
Ingredients and appearance - Product information
Dermataf antifungal treatment solution- Tolnaftate
|Product Type||HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||Item Code (Source)||NDC: 50080-001|
|Route of Administration||Topical|
|Tolnaftate ( UNII: 06KB629TKV)( Tolnaftate - UNII: 06KB629TKV )||10 mgin 1 mL|
|Allantoin||( UNII: 344S277G0Z)|
|Tricaprylin||( UNII: 6P92858988)|
|Cetrimonium chloride||( UNII: UC9PE95IBP)|
|Cocamidopropyl betaine||( UNII: 5OCF3O11KX)|
|Cocamidopropylamine oxide||( UNII: M4SL82J7HK)|
|Didecyldimethylammonium chloride||( UNII: JXN40O9Y9B)|
|Epigallocatechin gallate||( UNII: BQM438CTEL)|
|Isopropyl palmitate||( UNII: 8CRQ2TH63M)|
|Benzethonium chloride||( UNII: PH41D05744)|
|Ppg-1 trideceth-6||( UNII: 1K7417JX6Q)|
|Propylene glycol||( UNII: 6DC9Q167V3)|
|Quaternium-15||( UNII: E40U03LEM0)|
|Water||( UNII: 059QF0KO0R)|
|Marketing Category||Application Number or Monograph Citation||Territorial Authority||Marketing Start Date|
|OTC monograph final||part333C||USA|
Labeler - DermaTAF, Inc.( 044676602)
|DermaTAF, Inc.||044676602||manufacture( 50080-001)|