Dayreliefmulti symptom liquid
Active ingredients (in each 15 ml, 1 tablespoon)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethoprhan HBr 10 mg
Phenlyephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms
- minor aches and pain
- sore throat
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation.
Liver warning:This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
adult takes more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours
with other drugs containing acetaminophen
3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product
Allergy alert:Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning:If sore throat is severe,persists formore than 2 days,is accompanied or followed byfever, headache,rash, nausea, orvomiting,consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if the user has
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- a sodium-restricted diet
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if
you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product,
do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse, or last more than 5 days (Children) or 7 days (adult)
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptom occur
- cough comes back or occurs, with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning:Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)
- do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hours period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
|adults and children 12 years and over||30 mL every 4 hours|
|children 6 to under 12 years||15 mL every 4 hours|
|children 4 to under 6 years||ask a doctor|
|children under 4 years||do not use|
- when using other Daytime or Nighttime products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing
- each 15 mL contains: sodium12 mg
- store between 20-25C (68-77F)
- do not refrigerate
citric acid, FD&C yellow 6, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
Call 1-503-639-6300 Monday-Friday 8AM-4PM PST
Ingredients and appearance - Product information
Dayreliefmulti symptom liquid- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, phenylephrine hydrochloride
|Product Type||HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||Item Code (Source)||NDC: 55312-066|
|Route of Administration||Oral|
|Acetaminophen ( UNII: 362O9ITL9D)( Acetaminophen - UNII: 362O9ITL9D )||325 mgin 15 mL|
|Dextromethorphan hydrobromide ( UNII: 9D2RTI9KYH)( Dextromethorphan - UNII: 7355X3ROTS )||10 mgin 15 mL|
|Phenylephrine hydrochloride ( UNII: 04JA59TNSJ)( Phenylephrine - UNII: 1WS297W6MV )||5 mgin 15 mL|
|Anhydrous citric acid||( UNII: XF417D3PSL)|
|Fd&c yellow no. 6||( UNII: H77VEI93A8)|
|Glycerin||( UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)|
|Propylene glycol||( UNII: 6DC9Q167V3)|
|Water||( UNII: 059QF0KO0R)|
|Saccharin sodium||( UNII: SB8ZUX40TY)|
|Trisodium citrate dihydrate||( UNII: B22547B95K)|
|Sodium benzoate||( UNII: OJ245FE5EU)|
|Sodium chloride||( UNII: 451W47IQ8X)|
|Sorbitol||( UNII: 506T60A25R)|
|Sucralose||( UNII: 96K6UQ3ZD4)|
|Xanthan gum||( UNII: TTV12P4NEE)|
|#||Item Code||Package Description||Marketing Start Date|
|1||NDC: 55312-066-12||355mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC||2015/06/30|
|Marketing Category||Application Number or Monograph Citation||Territorial Authority||Marketing Start Date|
|OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL||part341||USA||2015/06/30|
Labeler - Western Family Foods, Inc.( 192166072)
Principal display panel
NON-DROWSY MULTI-SYMPTOM COLD/FLU
PAIN RELIEVER, FEVER REDUCER, COUGH SUPPRESSANT, NASAL DECONGESTANT
ACETAMINOPHEN ____________aches, fever
PHENYLEPHRINE HCI__________nasal congestion
FOR AGES 6 & OVER
FL OZ (mL)
COMPARE TO VICKS® DAYQUIL® active ingredients*
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEALAROUND DOSAGE CUP OR UNDER CAPIS BROKEN OR MISSING.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by the Procter & Gamble Company,Vicks® and Dayquil® are registered trademarks of the Procter & Gamble Company.
Proudly Distributed by Western Family, Inc.
P.O. Box 4057, Portland, OR 97208 USA